Overview and Specifications:
Type : Three-piece Set
Material : Other
Model Number : TS-DB45-Q 普通款
Origin : CN(Origin)
Is Smart Device : No
1. Product features
The VU meter is the most widely used one at present. It uses the effective value of the average detector to determine the scale, which can only indicate the quasi average value of the signal. However, the loudness of human ears is closer to that of the VU meter, so many people like to install a Vu meter on the power amplifier.
The effect of Vu meter head is better, the needle swings quickly, the response is sensitive, the wide range voltage stabilizing circuit, the working performance is more stable.
2. Product parameters
1. Product Name: Vu level meter
Net weight: about 32g for a single Vu table
Product size: single Vu table: 4.5*4.5*4.3cm
Backlight panel: Yellow LED1.8-2.6v 20ma
2. Product Name: driving board of Vu meter
Power supply: AC / dc12-18v ≥ 5W
Net weight: About 30g
Signal input: ≤ 0.775v
Product size: 60W * 50D * 25h mm
Backlight power output: 1.25v-11v 50mA
3. Instructions for use
Product wiring diagram
1. AC / dc12-16v power supply.
2. L, G, R: This is the dual channel input terminal of low-level signal of driving electric board, which can connect the audio of mobile phone, computer sound card, front-level and other audio source equipment (the signal is the signal that can be heard by headphones). When wiring, l, G, R correspond to the left, ground and right channels of the sound source equipment.
Note: do not connect power amplifier output.
3. Adjust “5k-v” to adjust the backlight of Vu meter.
The “vk-50u” and “vk-1” can be adjusted respectively.
4. Debugging method
In the past, the level meter was mainly used to monitor the sound loudness during tape recording. There are two standards, 0dB = 0.775 and 0dbv-1v, to prevent overload and distortion during recording.
1. Level meter debugging, find a signal generator, adjust the output frequency 1kHz, the effective value of the signal is 0.775v, connect with the signal input of the drive board, and point the pointer of the meter head to the instrument panel 0dB.
2. The adjustment of the VU meter is much simpler. The driver board is connected with the audio signal, and the adjustable resistance on the driving board is adjusted to synchronize the loudness and rhythm of the ear to the voice with the pointer, so that the pointer can swing moderately. When the maximum sound is reached, the pointer points to the 100% position of the label or the maximum value of the label scale.
5. Product dimension drawing
6. Spare parts: wiring 6