Overview and Specifications:
Model Number : USB2.0
Origin : CN(Origin)
This USB 2.0 capture card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
The audio signal can be transferred to the computer and smart phone for preview and storage.
It is suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
Item No.: HDMI capture card
System platform: Windows7/8/8.1/10
Support software: OBS, LVC, Amcap, etc.
* Support the maximum input resolution of 3840×2160@30Hz;
* Support the maximum output resolution of 1920×1080@30Hz;
* Support 8/10/12 bit color depth;
* When using standard AWG26 cables, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
* Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.;
* Support Windows (Windows7/8/8.1/10), Android and MacOS;
* Comply with USB video UVC specification;
* Comply with USB audio UAC specification;
* No need for external power supply, compact and easy to carry.
HDMI resolution: the highest input can support 3840×2160@30Hz
Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1920×1080@30Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤15 meters, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: (-10 to +55℃)
Size: 64x28x13 (mm)
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card through 1 HDMI cable
2: Insert the USB male connector of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer
3: Acquisition operation steps (OBS): open the software → add a new source → select “video capture device” → set the screen size →
Select ‘Studio Mode’ (dual windows) → click on ‘Start Recording’, see the example below for details
1. Add a new source, select ‘video capture device’ 2. Set the screen size
3. Select ‘Studio Mode’ (dual windows) and the above settings are completed.
Note: computer hardware configuration requirements
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
1. Capture Card
2. User Manual