Overview and Specifications:
GTcoupe Switch Wireless Pro Controller / Bluetooth Game Gamepad for Nintendo Switch amp, PC
【MOTION CONTROLS】GTcoupe Bluetooth Wireless Controller which was designed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch console,Support Nintendo Switch Console above 3.0.0
【BUILT-IN 6-AXIS SENSOR】Wired mode support： Switch,PC DINPUT,PC XINOUT, Wireless mode support Switch, PC DINPUT,4*White LED channel indicators, LED light mode is allocated by the SWITCH console
【BUILT-IN DUAL MOTORS】One Multi-function Button, Support TURBO and MACRO,Supports two analog 3D joysticks and,Support updating the controller program via the USB cable, Support PC Windows xp, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux (not supporting IOS).
Controller buttons: Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, X, Y, L1, R1, L2, R2, L3(Left Joystick), R3( Right Joystick ), +, -, HOME, Screenshot, Reset, TURBO, MACRO, M1, M2, M3, M4, “
Built-in 3.7V/550MAH lithium polymer battery, can be recharged and used for about 3.5 hours of charging time, and the use time is up to about 10 hours, Note: does not support HD rumble, IR, or Amiibo NFC
PC Wired Connection
The PC supports wired Xinput and Dinput modes, and the controller is plugged into the computer through the data cable. After the computer recognizes it, the memory is inserted into the computer working mode. The controller LED1 and LED2 flash simultaneously, indicating that the controller enters the PC XINPUT simulation mode, and the controller LED2 and LED3 flash simultaneously, indicating that the controller enters the PC DINPUT simulation mode, short press the HOME key once, and the controller LED1 and LED3 lights simultaneously, indicating that the controller works.
Support PC Windows xp, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux (not supporting IOS)
Support updating the controller program via the USB cable.
Operating controller straight line obstacle-free blocking distance: 8-10 meters
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V
Operating current: 30mA ± 5mA Maximum current when the motor vibrates: 210mA ± 10mA
Device name in different modes:
PC (D-INPUT): Device display name: USB Gamepad
PC (X-INPUT): Device display name: Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)
Switch Console Wireless Bluetooth Connection
Step 1: SWITCH console enters the controller connection mode
Step 2: Press and hold the Y+HOME button for 3 seconds at the same time, and the controller enters the pairing mode. The four-channel indicator lights from the top to the bottom state. Within two minutes, the controller has only one or a few LED lights, indicating that the connection is successful (the channel light is assigned by the SWITCH console)
Step 3: Press A to confirm and enter the SWITCH console for setup or game operation.
Switch Console Connect via Switch Dock:
Step 1:Turn on Switch console, enter into main interface；
Step 2:Controller connect with TV through Dock and output video to TV；
Step 3: Connect controller USB with Dock USB port, press controller button “A” to confirm.
Controller white solid channel LED light shows connect succeed and can start game.
Enter the MACRO setting Mode
Press and hold the TURBO/MACRO button for more than 5 seconds (the LOGO LED is off)
Press the M1 button again, the LOGO LED flashes, and the M1 button is released,
(1) Support A, B, X, Y, R1, R2, R3, L1, L2, L3, UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT
14 keys are set to MACRO.
(2) As long as the button changes (press or release), it is considered to be 1 action, and the maximum support is 16 functions. If the number of actions is reached, the MACRO setting mode is automatically saved and exited.
(3) When setting, the time when the button changes (pressed or released) will be recorded.
(4) As long as the above 14 buttons are pressed (one or more presses at the same time), the LOGO LED will always light for about 0.5 seconds, then the LOGO LED will continue to flash.
(5) After more than 30 seconds, the above 14 buttons are unchanged (pressed or released), and the MACRO setting mode is automatically saved and exited.
3. No setting to 16 button changes (press or release) or time to exit MACRO setting mode at 30 seconds:
4. After setting, press TURBO/MACRO to exit, and the LOGO LED will remain on.
5, M1 M2 M3 M4 factory default corresponds to Y B A X button