Overview and Specifications:
This Easy IO Expansion Shield is compatible for Arduino UNO / Leonardo / Mega2560. It is a connection bridge between the electronic building block module and board for Arduino.
It extends SPI port, UART, I2C, PWM and analog INPUT pins for Arduino board, so DIY enthusiasts, interactive designers can quickly attach the modules to the board for Arduino and accelerate project development progress.
Easy to plug OPEN-SMART products with XH socket to this shield and do not need to pay attention to the connection. So it is great for Training institutions and visual programming education
– Compatible for Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo R3, Mega2560 R3
– All sockets onboard are XH 2.54mm pitch.
– I2C socket number: 2
– PWM socket number: 3(D6, D5, D3)
– 4PIN socket number: 4
– Power socket number: 2(one for 5V, the other 3.3V)
– Analog input socket number: 4(A0, A1, A2, A3)
– Motor Driver socket: for OPEN-SMART car chassis
– SPI socket number: 1
– Colorful socket: 2pin is white, 3pin is blue, 4pin is yellow, 6pin is red.
– On-board reset button, power indicator led.