Overview and Specifications:
• Automatically combines two batteries when charging and isolates the two batteries when not charging.
• No voltage drops comparing to battery isolator diodes (0.6V).
• Meets ISO8846 Ignition Protection, suitable for use in engine room.
• Robust Glass Fiber reinforced Nylon enclosure.
• Built-in LED indication (ON when VSR engages).
• Port for remote LED indicating VSR status (LED not included).
• Surface or panel mount options provides flexibility when installing.
• Optional Storage Mode allows zero power consumption when engine is of.
• Nominal Voltage | DC 12V
• Combine Voltage | DC 13.3V
• Open Voltage | DC 12.8V
• Continuous Rating | DC 125A
• Intermittent Rating | DC 140A
• Power Consumption | 10mA (Standby)/ 330mA(Engage) / 0mA (Storage)
• Terminal Studs | M6(1/4”)
• Notes | ISO8846/SAE J1171 (Ignition Protected)
• 1 x VSR (Voltage Sensitive Relay) with mounting screws
• 1 x 6 meter red cable terminated at both ends
• 1 x 600mm black earth cable
• 2 x Positive marine battery terminals
• 1 x Negative marine battery terminal
• 2 x SC16-8 copper crimp lugs (for red cable)
• 1 x SC25-8 copper crimp lugs (for black cable)
• 2 x Red heat shrink
• 6 x 200mm cable ties
• 1 x Instruction manual